Being a pastor or church leader requires heart and spiritual grounding.
Effective leadership doesn't just happen. Quality leadership takes self-awareness, optimism and skill. These leaders know the pulse of their congregation and community.
Discipleship Ministries through its coaching initiative, Leadership Pulse360, is committed to providing coaching, resourcing, and training to support the growth of pastors and members as they guide dynamic congregations.
With coaching, leaders gain insight, increase motivation, and develop skills that empower congregations to flourish as healthier, energized churches distinguished by:
- Empowering Leadership
- Intentional Discipleship
- Meaningful Worship
- Relational Evangelism
- Community-focused Mission
- Caring Ministries
- Generous Stewardship
- Multi-voice Congregation
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a vital conversation focused on moving forward and taking action. It is not counseling or therapy.
Christian Coaching works to help identify where God’s purpose and a person’s (or group) strengths come together. Christian coaching is a collaborative triad between the person being coached, the coach, and the Holy Spirit. It is a process of being accountable for working on definitive goals, along with receiving encouragement from the coach (Hebrews 10:24-25).
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaching can be face to face or on telephone. We talk at a pre-arranged time for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly sessions, which can last 30 or 60 minutes.
During the coaching session, issues and options are explored that enable the person or group being coached to step closer to the identified goals. A coach is a listening partner with whom you can feel safe sharing your ideas, concerns, dreams, and goals.
We will work amazingly together and I can help you see effective results if you are...
- Sensing life and/or ministry transition
- Desiring more life-work balance
- Yearning for less stress
- Feeling stuck with ministry and/or personal goals
- Eager to develop leadership capacity and skills
- Leading people and the congregation through change
- Committed to congregational transformation
- Genuinely learn what makes you tick and how to motivate yourself
- Resolving conflict
- Eager to unlock creativity of groups you lead
- One-to-one coaching
- Coaching pastors and church leaders
- Life coaching
- Group coaching
- Peer groups
- Ministry teams
- Discerning leadership strengths
- Personal strengths
- Emotional Intelligence – EQ
- 360 Assessments
- Communication/conflict styles
- Team strengths